Our Top Mother-Son Songs⬇️
In honor of Mother’s Day we’ve compiled a list of our top Mother-Son dance songs for your big day. Whether your planning a crazy choreographed dance, a traditional slow dance, or a tribute to mom in heaven these songs will be perfect and meaningful options that you need to consider.
5. Meanwhile Back at Mama’s - Tim McGraw & Faith Hill. A journey back to the familiar feeling of the home and woman who raised you.
4. A Mother’s Song - T Carter. Just listen to it and your heart will melt.
3. Over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwoʻole. A time-honored classic with reminiscent undertones reminding you of your childhood.
2. 20 Years Late - Aaron Lines. A beautiful tribute to say thank you. Just try not to cry.
1. Mom - Garth Brooks. A slow country lullaby honoring to the most important woman in your life.
When picking a song for you and your mother to dance to, make sure it connects to both you and her. Make it special, timeless, and meaningful.
Happy Mother’s Day!